It's not future, but Pika.
For last mile delivery in campuses, self-contained houses and workplaces we developed a delivery robot.
We solve the increasing delivery needs with the pandemic with unmanned couriers. In this process, it allows couriers to control up to 5 robots remotely by taking them to their desk. We minimize the risk of accidents and disease transmission. In doing so, we can sell our robots, which we offer at the same price as a motorcycle, to anyone who wants.
Cafe & Restaurants
Medical Supply and Disinfection
- 550 (L) x 400 (W) x 630 (H) mm (incl. cam)
- Cargo space dimensions
- 550 (L) x400 (W) x390 (H) mm
- 22 kgs (standard); 26 kgs (pro)
- 25 kms; 5 hours (standard); 100 kms; 20 hours
- Max speed
- 10 km/h
- Operating speed
- 5 km/h
- Max cargo weight
- 30 kgs (box); 500 kgs (trailer)
- Remote control assisted autopilot
- Weather capability
- IP65; rain: Yes, darkness: Yes
- Electronic lock opens with SMS.
- Roof Camera
- AI integrated 360 Degree Night Vision 1080p 120fps camera with transparent IP65 vandal proof cover
- Indoor Box Camera
- 2 MP 720p 60fps
- Outdoor Box Camera
- 5 MP 1080p 60fps
- Android OS, quad-core processor
- Nominal 250W up to 1600 W brushless electric motors
- 216W(standard); 864W (Pro)
- Charging time
- 120min (standard); 192min (pro)
- 2A (standard); 5A (pro)